"Thank you very much for your hard work. I thought you did great work! We will have a couple of big ones coming up. Thanks."
"We provide High security for all information received from all the Client's and assure strict confidentiality. We ensure this by security measures like Personal Computer Monitoring, Data Security Policy, Data backup Policy, Confidentiality Policy and Health and safety policy."
PERSONAL COMPUTER MONITORING
Hi-Tech remotely monitors the PC of the employees and if they are found involved in doing any unofficial activities which is not related to their work, appropriate action is taken against them.
DATA SECURITY POLICY
This policy restricts users from sharing sensitive and confidential data online through emails etc. Any kind of data sharing needs to be authorized by the respective HOD / Director for the purpose of data security.
- Authorized members are permitted to access the network externally and for official or emergency matters only.
- Users are not permitted to share individual PC files & folders.
- Floppy drives, CD Drives, CD writers, DVD drives, DVD writers, USB ports have been disabled from the computers (Except PM's / Directors / HOD).
- No personal CD's are allowed to be written inside office premises.
- No Official data is allowed to be taken out of the premises in any form e.g. CD/ DVD/ Pen Drive/ Mobile, and if caught is answerable for the step taken.
- No Bluetooth, Infrared or USB devices are allowed to be attached to the office computer.
- Personal Laptops are not permitted in the premises but company laptops can be availed after proper undertaking procedures.
DATA BACKUP POLICY
Data backup is of prime importance to prevent any data loss due to disasters.
- Server admin configures the server to take support of all the Data.
- Users can also backup their data on extra hard disk, CD or DVD to lower the server space.
SECURITY POLICY (GENERAL)
Here the offices are custom bond. Random checking is carried out to guard against any violation of guidelines.
- Strict Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreements bind all employees.
- Entry of unauthorized person in the building premises is strictly prohibited.
- Adequate security personnel are present in building to guard the property.
- The document storage area is well protected.
- The entry of employee is restricted to their working area along with time restrictions
- No unauthorized access is allowed in the systems area unless absolutely essential.
- Nothing can be taken inside or outside of the premises without written permission.
- Each personnel have his own password and access to a given computer/workstation is also restricted here.
- Responsibilities are strictly defined and so there is no overlapping area for work.
- The entire premises are monitored with the help of CCTV cameras.
- All the data and information provided by the client is confidential and strictly the property of the client.
- We see to it that our staff working on the project will not disclose any information about the project to any third party without the prior consent of an executive officer of the Client.
- We also see that our staff will not reproduce in any way or reveal any tangible or intangible property whatsoever which could reasonably be construed as constituting confidential information of the Client.
- All the raw data, directories, print outs, processed data and finalized product are solely the property of the client.
- Once the data is approved, we destroy all the raw and processed data.
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
We are committed to attain high standards of occupational health and safety throughout the organization. It is always our attempt to ensure that all the Employees receive appropriate health and safety training and such training will be directed to achieve fulfillment.
- To implement consistent and complementary health and safety strategies and standards for all our activities and premises in India.
- To monitor occupational health and safety standards and methods of work through hazard spotting, workplace inspections, 6 month audits and an annual generic risk assessment of our operated offices by the Health & Safety Advisor / an appointed delegate.
- To progressively remove known hazards and control risks that may pose a risk to Employees, Clients and the public, equipment, property, reputation or services.
- To provide adequate occupational health and safety information, instruction, and training to ensure Employees can work safely and effectively.