Scanning / Indexing Services
Do you want to shift from paper based work practices to a paperless environment, and enhance your performance? We at Hi-Tech, provide document scanning and indexing solutions that meet your business requirements.Our robust data management process includes features such as data capturing, scanning, indexing, image upload and download, data conversion and all these followed with multi-layered quality checks. We specialize in providing effective and flexible document scanning and indexing solutions for diversified industries including banking and finance, education, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, retail, transport and logistics, travel and hospitality, to several international clients.
- Document Scanning: Our customized solutions that encompass scanning of Aperture card, legal documents, medical documents and images, films, microfilms, microfiche and periodicals as well.
- Photo Scanning: Scanning and indexing of color and negative photos, Digital images, Watermarking on images and Slide scanning solutions, no one offers better than us.
- Book Scanning: Authors, publishers, publications, researchers on our clientele for scanning manuscripts of books, medical journals & research papers, text books, periodicals and magazines, speak about our work.
- Indexing Services: We index books, catalogs, journals, images, invoices, legal documents, sematic bibliographic, medical indexing and a lot more. You have a project- we have the expertise.
Our Value Proposition:
- Unified online view with all documents available for each transaction record
- Quality assurance, customized services at competitive prices.
- Robust infrastructure in terms of qualified human resource and sophisticated technological tools.
- Secure archiving, storage, and access of data – as per international HIPAA standards.
- Minimized overheads and increased productivity
Contact us for outsourced document scanning and indexing services for a wide range of industries.
Scanning / Indexing Projects
|Project Name||Indexing Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)|
|Project Description||We have to capture the required information from the MSDS document and input in clients database. Following are the fields that needs to be captured from the document :
|Input Data||Here the client puts the MSDS document in PDF format.|
|Output Data||We have to directly input the information into the client’s database through the terminal services.|
|Volume of Work||Uncertain|
|Type of Project||Ongoing Project|
|Turn Around Time||Client gives the deadlines depending upon the MSDS sheets|
|Tools used||PIII or PIV, Windows 2000/XP, Office 2003, Hi-Speed Internet connectivity, Double Monitors|
|Challenges faced||Guidelines were not clear, as even the Client was not sure what they wanted. We took help from a Subject Matter Expert and he was then able to clear out the requirements with the Client. We then prepared a detailed guide for reference to Client as per American Government Laws for Safety purposes.|
|Project Name||Indexing project|
|Project Description||In this project, we are doing indexing for images given by client. It (indexing) includes all the particular fields (as per client requirement) captured and enter into the spreadsheet.|
|Input Data||Image files (.tiff or .pdf) through FTP server|
|Output Data||In excel spreadsheet or as per client requirement|
|Volume of Work||Ranging between 10,000 to 40,000 per day|
|Type of Project||Ongoing Project|
|Turn Around Time||24 hours|
|Tools used||Internet, ACDsee, Kodak Imaging, Excel|