"Everything looks wonderful. Thank you for your hard work."
- Katherine Pangle
"At Hi-Tech we believe in providing high quality and time bound BPO services with an accuracy level up to 99.99%. Our processes are certified by ISO 9000:2001"
Our Transcription Services focuses on the procedures that facilitate us to reach 99.99% accuracy & quality which leads to customer's satisfaction. We adopt various quality checks and auditing procedure to ensure that desired quality is delivered to our clients.
The following chart furnishes about the Process & QC methods utilized by our team in any Transcription Project :
- Initiation of the project starts from the understanding of the project requirements.
- We receive the transcription files from the client in any format with the standards and specifications of the client.
- If the formats are not accessible they are converted into accessible formats.
- Then the project is assigned to the Project Managers and after studying the requirements of the project, he assigns the projects to different Transcriptionists.
- If the images are not legitimate, then the documents are again sent for rescanning.
- The files are then transcribed & edited in the desired format of the client and then sent to the quality department for verification.
- Once verified by the quality department the files are resent to the Auditing department.
- If errors occur then it is resent to the transcriptionist, for rectification.
- After the Auditor checks the final output is been forwarded to the Project Manager.
- The Project Manager reviews the final result and if not satisfied then resends the
work to the production department. The work is send to the Sr. Manager only when
the Project Manager is satisfied with the work.
- The final output files are generated and the files are transferred onto the Internet
FTP site or by e-mail as desired by client on daily basis.