"Again, thank you for doing a great job this season. It is a pleasure working with you. You job quality is great. I look forward to next session."
- Yvette Landis
"To assure our clients desired quality, we employ latest technologies and processes based on industrial standards. Our processes are certified by ISO 9000:2001"
We have an experienced team of document scanning experts to support large-scale projects that require quick turn-around-time and high quality deliverables. Employing proven and secure technology solutions and methods enable us to carry out any challenging assignments smoothly.
The following chart depicts the process and QC methods utilized by our team in any Scanning and indexing Project :
- Beginning of the project starts from understanding the project requirements.
- We receive documents from the client for scanning with standards and specifications of the client requirement via post.
- The documents are then divided in different batches and are sent for scanning.
- After scanning the documents they are sent for quality check to ensure clear visibility of the documents.
- If the images are not legitimate, then the documents are again sent for rescanning.
- If the images are legitimate then the scanned images are sent for :
- Image Enhancement
- Black Border Removal
- After completion of all the above mentioned processes the output is then sent for Indexing, to two different groups.
- These two indexed files are then electronically compared through software. The program stops where it finds any kind of mismatch between the two files giving the operators the opportunity to correct the mistakes.
- If any errors occur then the indexed files are sent for error rectification.
- If there is no error then the completed output is sent to the Audit Department for rechecking to assure high-quality.
- The file is audited to check the required accuracy level of 99.99%.
- If any errors occur then the full output is again sent for re-indexing.
- If there is no error then the final output file generated is sent to the client in the desired format.