"I wanted to let you know that I spot checked the document your company keyed for us, you also added a field to reference the corresponding page number which was definitely helpful for that review. I am very very pleased with the customer service provided throughout the project. Thank you again for negotiating on price, but no way did that compromise your product or turnaround time-which was greatly appreciated!"
- Jennifer Resnik
"Outsourcing your BPO project to us, allows you getting access to high skilled manpower & services with full concentration on your core business and savings upto 60-70% on your project cost."
ADVANTAGES AT HI-TECH
- Our company has a vast experience of successfully executing 600 projects.
- We have an Experience of working with more than 125 clients in US, Canada, Europe and Australia on an ongoing basis.
- Experience staff of 350+ employees working in 3 shifts.
- Availability of services 24*7, at our preferred time zone.
- Flexible project cost option - Either Fixed price or hourly price.
- Experience of communicating and working with global clients.
- Capability to handle large as well as small tasks effectively.
- Ability to quickly understand your needs.
- Two of our production centers are located approximately 1000 miles away from each other and help in:
- Disaster Management
- Wide variety of skill sets availability
- Allows us to deliver output even on holidays as the festival dates differ in Ahmedabad and Kochi
- Infrastructure scalability depending on the project requirement.
- Completion of project within the given time frame and budget, without any compromise on quality.
- Our simple and clear approach which attempts to make your satisfaction as our highest priority.
- Our firm believes in honesty, trustworthiness and we look forward for a long term business association.
COST AND QUALITY ADVANTAGE
ADVANTAGES OF INDIA
- Large pool of computer literate and English speaking professionals.
- Well recognized Information Technology skills.
- Wide gap between personnel costs in India and developed countries.
- Combination skill sets easily available (For example computer and legal or medical skills)
- Strong government support for such activities.
- Excellent training infrastructure.
- Excellent Telecom infrastructure in major cities.
All The Figures Are In Million US Dollars
Source: NASSCOM, India (1999).